[freeside] Using email addresses as usernames

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Thu Mar 24 18:16:34 PST 2005

You can create a package containing a domain service and sell that to you
customers.  Then you can provision the domain service with 'hisdomain.com'
and setup email addresses as something at hisdomain.com.  There's no need to
hack the 'hisdomain.com' domain into your 'myservice.net' namespace.

HTH,

-Kristian