[freeside] Sign up page

Albert Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Wed Mar 23 04:45:10 PST 2005

Peter Kolbe wrote:

> Check if under agent types, the agent you use for the signup server
> has permissions for all the packages.
>

> Peter

Peter,

While I'm not certain exactly to what caused the items to no longer
appear in the Self-Signup pages, I do not see any errors either.  Agent
Types displays all of the packages for the ISP in the listing.  Another
reason why I do not understand why these are not being displayed in the
self service page.

I used to have all of the items displayed, and now there are only 4
items displayed.

Any other ideas?

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant