Not prompted again for login at freeside internal server after first time. it just lets me in.......

Clyde Swann cswann at blackswann.net
Mon Mar 21 00:08:26 PST 2005

......installed freeside-1.5.0pre6 exactly according to the docs
multiple times.  tried a half dozen different scenarios creating the
htpasswd file in /usr/local/etc/freeside.  Even set auth file in Apache
to mapsecrets to no avail. would not let me login at all.  Get prompted
once when using htpasswd as auth file when logging into freeside
internal server.  after then it lets me in without login prompt.

Some months ago when I first looked at freeside version 1.4 think I a
found a doc that addressed this issue.  can someone please point me to
docs addressing this issue or provide solution?

Thanks!