[freeside] Negative Payments

Peter Kolbe peter at venturenet.co.za
Thu Mar 3 00:50:26 PST 2005

What used to happen is, when the charges are entered into cust_pay_batch
(freeside-1.3.1) we had it automatically mark that amount as paid.
When the file came back from the bank (saying which payments were rejected)
we then entered negative amounts in the payment field (to declare that they
owe us money, and so they will be 'double billed' the next run.)

i cannot seem to reason how this would be a 'credit' or 'refund'

Is there any way I can work around this?

Peter