Invoice Number or Payment Number in Business::OnlinePayment transaction?

Nicholas Moline nmoline at portalkeeper.com
Wed Mar 2 02:23:59 PST 2005

I don't know if you guys will consider this a silly question or not, but
my merchant account charges me a higher rate on transactions if I do not
pass an order or invoice number along with the transaction when
processing the credit card.  I've been trying to find the part of the
code where it actually calls the Business::OnlinePayment transaction so
that I can alter the call to pass one of those identifiers along with
the transaction so I can get the lesser rate, but for some reason I've
found myself at a loss in locating this bit of the code.  I hate to
bother the list with a question that should be a trivial matter of
finding a simple subroutine call, but hopefully this is a question that
someone can answer quickly while being only minimially annoyed with me
for asking.

Thank you in advance,

Nicholas Moline