BusinessOnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet problems

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Thu Jun 23 11:11:54 PDT 2005

Hi,
I am in Dire Straits !!
Further to my previous post regarding Verisign PayflowPro. I managed to
convince our accounts people to change over to AuthorizeNet instead of
Verisign because of the problems we were facing with realtime transactions.
Also on the BOP page, it says that Authorize Net is in production and is
supported by Ivan!
now ive changed the BOP settings like so:

AuthorizeNet
userid
passwd
Normal Authorization

I went into the Authorize.Net site and logged in and turned on the TEST
mode. I could get successful transaction status with some standard test
card numbers. I then turned TEST mode off and then tried with a live
card on the signup page.
The transaction went through, but there is no record of it on the
authorize.net page at all! Also, the credit card statement when seen
online shows theres no transaction (ie no money was charged ).
What am i doing wrong? I have changed the direct response (on
authorize.net) settings as follows: -
Delimited Response - Yes
Default Field Separator - , (comma)
Field Encapsulation Character - " (double quote)
I also changed the transaction version to 3.1

I have downloaded and compiled and built
BusinessOnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet 3.15
on my freeside server

oh i am running freeside 1.5.0pre6 cvs april 21 on a Sun Solaris5.8 with
Postgresql

I would appreciate any help in the matter!

--
Regards,

Shivkumar
IT Global Solutions