[freeside] adding a custom service in freeside

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Mon Feb 7 23:23:54 PST 2005

First off, that's a perl compilation error, meaning you probably have a
syntax error in your modifications.  So it's not what you're doing that's
giving you that error, it's how.  Once you get that straightened out,
check out the file 'eg/table_template-svc.pm' in the freeside source tree.
It's a skeleton example of the perl module that's required for a service
table, as each table in the database needs to be represented by a perl
module.  For example, the table svc_acct is represented in the code by the
FS::svc_acct module.

HTH,

-Kristian