[freeside-users] Admin/Programmer Needed

Kyle Leissner kyle at ziox.net
Wed Dec 14 21:24:39 PST 2005

Hello,

I own a small dialup ISP (around 500 users at the current time) but we are expanding rapidly (at least 100 users per month signup) with no advertising since we started 4 months ago. We use Freeside as our main billing system.

Currently we only have one programmer/admin that runs our whole operation. He does good work, but lives in New Zealand, and is very hard to get a hold of. We are looking for a freelance admin/programmer that has experience with Freeside and radius features. We are looking to do the following:

-setup accelerated dialup service with Freeside and radius groups

-install the address book for our webmail program

-upload and update the knowledge base

-create an automated user signup/setup program

-setup echecking features

-make the signup page load faster and make it not so buggy

-make/implement the customer login interface for them to cancel their account, update their password, update their information, and setup additional email accounts

-setup newsgroups

-setup user hosting service

We are on a very tight budget as we have just broke even with our operation. Please respond off list if you are interested in doing freelance work on our system.

Thank you,

Kyle Leissner