[freeside] Prepaid Cards

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sat Apr 16 14:00:59 PDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 01:45:04PM +0530, Shivkumar wrote:
> Hi,
> Im running freeside v1.50 pre6 CVS 14 Apr 05.
> Please tell me if im doing this right;
> I generated 2 regn codes for agent 'mary' in the view/edit agents screen.
> Now in the signup.cgi screen, on the public server, I have defined
> prepaid card as one of the payment methods.
> I enter the customer details and in the Prepaid card field I enter the
> code that ws generated previously eg
> POSXIHGN.

Prepaid cards != registration codes

> however, when I submit the form, I get a "Internal Server Error" Screen.
> The httpd log shows the following:
> "WARNING: error dispatching Signup/new_customer: Can't call method
> "amount" on an
> undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/FS/cust_main.pm line 286.
> [Sat Apr 16 10:30:17 2005] [error] [client 192.168.2.155] Premature end
> of script headers: /usr/local/freeside/htdocs/signup/signup.cgi"

Unreproducable.  Looking at the code there isn't an "amount" method
anywhere *near* line 286, especially not one that could throw a fatal
error.

As far as I can tell, you're not running the code you say you are, or
you modified it yourself such that the line numbers are meaningless.