Prepaid Cards

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Fri Apr 15 01:15:20 PDT 2005

Hi,
Im running freeside v1.50 pre6 CVS 14 Apr 05.
Please tell me if im doing this right;
I generated 2 regn codes for agent 'mary' in the view/edit agents screen.
Now in the signup.cgi screen, on the public server, I have defined
prepaid card as one of the payment methods.
I enter the customer details and in the Prepaid card field I enter the
code that ws generated previously eg
POSXIHGN.
however, when I submit the form, I get a "Internal Server Error" Screen.
The httpd log shows the following:
"WARNING: error dispatching Signup/new_customer: Can't call method
"amount" on an
undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/FS/cust_main.pm line 286.
[Sat Apr 16 10:30:17 2005] [error] [client 192.168.2.155] Premature end
of script headers: /usr/local/freeside/htdocs/signup/signup.cgi"

Am I doing something wrong or are the Regn Codes meant to be used on
some other Screen?
PS
I can signup if the payment method is credit-card and I fill in all
the card details.
generate-prepay gives me the same "seconds" error like julius faced.
I also have read through Ivan's promise to relook at the PrePay module
in the short term.

--
Regards,

Shivkumar