Self-service-server Issues: Log/Agent.pm not found

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Wed Apr 13 05:02:46 PDT 2005

hi,
sorry im flooding the list with my mails. i am on a deadline. let me
thank ivan and everyone else for helping me out this far.
just point me some more and im done!
I installed the self-service client as directed in the installation docs
on another machine (this with perl 5.6.0)
I get the following error whenever i access the /selfservice.cgi page
|Can't locate Log/Agent.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl) at (eval 3) line 2.

After these two lines, I get the regular user name, domain and password
fields. these also work fine when i submit the form. Same thing happens
with agent.cgi.

Am i missing something here?

--
Regards,