package modifying service field

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Apr 6 15:38:27 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm running freeside 1.5.0pre6, and will use it to sell dial up connections.
Some customers want the SlipStream accelerator, which has to be
activated using some radius attributes, so I created 2 radius groups,
one for thoses who want slipstream, one for the other customers.

However the customers don't pay the same price if they want slipstream
or if they don't want it, so I think I need to create 2 differents
packages with the same service. The problem is that I would like the
radius group to be different if the service is bought using the 1st or
the 2nd package. Is it something possible ?
We can modify manually the group when we create the account, but it
would be better if it was automatic.

An other solution could be to create 2 services and fix the radius
group, but I think that if I do this it might be possible to have 2
customers with the same login, something which should not be possible.
Or is there a way to have 2 services share the avaible logins ?

What do you think is the best way to do this ?

--
gpg fp: 8a7e 9719 b38d 97c6 6af0  d345 12a0 3708 2c8c 3c11
http://boklm.mars-attacks.org/