[freeside] Latex printing issues on FreeBSD - Fixed

Stephen D. Bechard steve at destek.net
Tue Apr 5 04:40:59 PDT 2005

I believe that I found the way to change my DB Schema, but just
wanted to confirm it with you all first before attempting it on
my production server.

  cd /usr/local/etc/freeside

  mv cache.DBI:Pg:host=localhost\;dbname=freeside
cache.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside
  mv conf.DBI:Pg:host=localhost\;dbname=freeside conf.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside
  mv counters.DBI:Pg:host=localhost\;dbname=freeside
counters.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside
  mv dbdef.DBI:Pg:host=localhost\;dbname=freeside
dbdef.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside
  mv export.DBI:Pg:host=localhost\;dbname=freeside
export.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside

  cp -p secrets secrets.old

  diff secrets.old secrets
  1c1
  < DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside
  ---
  > DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside

This seems to work fine for my development server installation,
but am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Steve