[freeside] Latex printing issues on FreeBSD

Stephen D. Bechard steve at destek.net
Fri Apr 1 10:54:32 PST 2005

Okay, I have confirmed that all necessary packages are installed between
my production and development server and the latex works fine if I do a
fresh install on my development server with the DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside

So my question is what would be the recommended way to change the DB Schema
for my production system...

> I think this could be historical, but should I attempt to change the DB
Schema:

> from=>  DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside
> to=>    DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside

Thanks in Advance,
Steve