(w/my FIX) Re: [freeside] schema problems encountered while upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5.1pre5

Mon Oct 18 12:01:53 PDT 2004

My email claimed this was 1.5.1pre5, when it was really 1.5.0pre5.

The solution is to replace _temp_ with _ for the two entries mentioned.

I solved the problem by installing 1.5.0pre5 as if it were a new install.  I
was using different database names for each release anyhow, so it wasn't
difficult to keep them isolated.  After the freeside-setup part, I dumped the
database to a backup (I considered I'll never need it, but what if?).  droped
and recreated the database, then reloaded.  After the last steps were
complete, it's up and running.

Ivan, do you have any comments on this?  Is this the correct solution?  Is
there anything you want me to verify at this point?

I do notice the configuration of email templates and preferences are missing.
Is this data in flat files? (I recall they are...)

Thank you,

Scott Edwards

ps, you may know me as supaplex on OFTC, or at http://www.daxal.com/.