schema problems encountered while upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5.1pre5

Fri Oct 15 12:19:17 PDT 2004

I'm following http://www.sisd.com/freeside/devdocs/upgrade10.html.
So far I was able to do everything w/o a hitch.  I'm in the process of
upgrading my existing 1.4.1 install to 1.5.1pre5.  Currently I only have the
database to work with (more on that if neccessary).  Consider this a fresh
install on a new drive, with restores from backups on the database.

I'm using Pg 7.5.1 on debian sarge/testing. (my last apt update was no more
then 2 days ago).

I run into problems where the docs say "then reload".

the freeside151pre5 database is empty prior to:
freeside at fs:~$ psql -e freeside151pre5 < upgradeTo151pre5editing-step2of3.sql

And a moment or two later, it's all ended with: (non relavant success omitted)
SELECT pg_catalog.setval('part_pkg_temp_pkgpart_seq', 29, true);
ERROR:  relation "part_pkg_temp_pkgpart_seq" does not exist
SELECT pg_catalog.setval('h_part_pkg_temp_historynum_seq', 102, true);
ERROR:  relation "h_part_pkg_temp_historynum_seq" does not exist

Can i safely ignore these errors, or is there something else I should do
before proceeding?

Thanks,

Scott.