[freeside] Freeside 1.4.1 Canceling Accounts

PauAmma fox at vader.aacc.edu
Wed Mar 24 13:46:08 PST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, ivan wrote:

> Thanks.  Do you happen to know what releases this is/will be in?
>
> Is it in 5.2.1?  Do you know if it was it committed to the 4.x and 4.9
> branches also - i.e. will it be in 4.9.1?  4.10?

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/pw/edgroup.c and
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/pw/fileupd.c both say
"MFC after: 5 days" (MFC = Merge From Current, meaning "retrofit 4.x").
They're also timestamped Mon Mar 8 20:31:37 2004 UTC.

So: too late for 5.2.1 (released on Feb 25, see
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.2.1R/announce.html). And judging by the
CVS log mailing list, it seems MFC hasn't happened yet. Perhaps a reminder
is in order?

--
"I'd ask if you'd found the right sort of isolated wasteland for your
citadel of dread yet, but that would be a silly question; you're in Utah,