[freeside] Re: Error: Illegal or empty (text)

Diane Xu diane.xu at atssolutions.net
Fri Mar 19 15:38:19 PST 2004

Thanks for all your replies.

Just a guess, is it possible that the error was caused by browsers?  I
found that after I switched my browser from windows 2K with IE version
6.0.2800.1106 to Red Hat Linux 9.2 with Mozilla 1.2.1, the error never
happened again (well, as long as the input is valid).

Thanks.

Have a nice weekend!

-diane