[freeside] Merge to 1.4.1 db's into one?

Rick Harby rharby at caarnet.com
Mon Mar 15 10:21:57 PST 2004

That was one of my plans, the other was to try to implement some process to
process communication and have one process cycle through the customers and
their packages, etc and passing the data to the other process which would
create them new in a separate db.. I'll let you know what I come across.

The only problem with incrementing all the primary's in one of the DB's, is
all of the back references need to be incremented as well, just need to
generate a list of all the reference fields as well.

Rick