[freeside] Installation doc "www.sisd.com/freeside/docs/"veryvague to many at this point.

Kent Andersen k1ent at altazip.com
Wed Jun 9 11:07:41 PDT 2004

Been there done that..
Never got any version of mysql to work EVER with freeside. This is the
primary reason that people cant get freeside to work correctly.  They
attempt to use MySQL as their flavor of database. There is something to be
said in the documentation where it recommends postgresql. It is my opinion
that MySql should be removed from the docs entirely.