[freeside] Email aliases

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Jun 9 00:48:24 PDT 2004

1.5 has a postfix export that generates text /etc/aliases and
/etc/postfix/virtual files from svc_forward records.

eg/export_template.pm is an example template for writing exports
(updated in 1.5 and now completely self-contained).  Probably best to
check CVS HEAD or ask on the -devel list before starting to write an
export to make sure you're not duplicating work.