[freeside] fs_selfservice

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Tue Jul 6 07:37:44 PDT 2004

ivan wrote:
> I need to get the web demo updated to 1.5 and include signup,
> self-service, reseller interfaces, but I'm very busy, don't know when
> I'll find the time.

Well, while I'd love to see the new signup, self-service, etc., we
haven't had them in earlier web demos, so just the 1.5.x billing server
would be better than nothing.

It would be great if you could leave the stable release demo up and add
the unstable as a second demo.  Then we could compare current and
upcoming releases without installing both on our own machines.

Regards,

	Richard.