[freeside] Unzipping FreeSide 1.4.1

Eric Smoker smoker at sciotowireless.net
Thu Jan 22 16:04:49 PST 2004

Ben,

The rest of this mailing list will ignore this post but since I've had a
good day and a couple of beers I'll respond.

If you're trying to "unzip" a gzip'ed file you're out of your league.
Freeside is a *nix app that takes a good amount of knowledge of the
environment before you even get started.

It's a great app but do yourself a favor and pay sisd to install it for
you:)

Eric