[freeside] Unzipping FreeSide 1.4.1

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jan 22 15:52:33 PST 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 03:39:51PM -0800, Ben W wrote:
> While trying to unzip FreeSide 1.4.1, some of the files try to overwrite
> each other.  Apparently, some of the files are named exactly the same in the
> same folders/directories.  Has anyone else noticed this?

I'd guess you are trying to untar the tarball on a case-insensative,
filesystem, such as Windows or Mac OSX with the default HFS+ filesystem.
So that I don't have to guess, in the future, include your OS and _ALL_
the information requested in the message you were sent when you signed
up for the list.  Thanks.