[freeside] Solved svc_acct.import

Blevins Carol A cblevins at sysr.com
Fri Oct 24 17:54:01 PDT 2003

svc_acct.import worked like a charm for me!  The problem "Can't find
svc_domain.svcnum" was an issue with the file defaultrecord having data in
it.  Once I took the data out, per Ivan's recommendation in a previous
post, and re-ran the script it worked like a champ.  I hope this helps
anybody having the same problem.  Ivan you rock!

Thanx So Much
Carol Blevins