svc_acct.import

Blevins Carol A cblevins at sysr.com
Tue Oct 21 17:53:40 PDT 2003

Freeside 1.4.1
FreeBSD 4.7
Perl 5.8.0
PgSQL 7.3.2
Apache 1.3.27

Two questions:

1.  When using svc_acct.import it dies after trying to import the user
file.  Here is the output:

%./svc_acct.import cblevins

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

Most accounts probably have entries in passwd and users (with Port-Limit
nonexistant or 1).
Enter part number: 4

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

Some accounts have entries in passwd and users, but with Port-Limit 2 (or
more).
Enter part number: 5

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

Some accounts might have entries in users only (Port-Limit 1)
Enter part number: 3

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

Some accounts might have entries in users only (Port-Limit >= 2)
Enter part number: 6

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

POP mail accounts have entries in passwd only, and have a particular
shell.
Enter that shell: /bin/sh
Enter part number: 7

2: SYSR
3: Dial Up
4: mailanddialupport1
5: mailanddialupport2
6: dialupport2
7: emailonlyandshell
8: shellonly

Everything else in passwd is a shell account.
Enter part number: 8

Enter the location and name of your _user_ passwd file, for example
"mail.isp.com:/etc/passwd" or "nis.isp.com:/etc/global/passwd"
: mail.sysr.com:/etc/passwd
scp -pr root at mail.sysr.com:/etc/passwd
/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside/passwd.import
Proceed [y/N]:y
Password:

Enter the location and name of your _user_ shadow file, for example
"mail.isp.com:/etc/shadow" or "bsd.isp.com:/etc/master.passwd"
: mail.sysr.com:/etc/master.passwd
scp -pr root at mail.sysr.com:/etc/master.passwd
/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside/shadow.import
Proceed [y/N]:y
Password:

Enter the location and name of your radius "users" file, for example
"radius.isp.com:/etc/raddb/users"
: mail.sysr.com:/etc/raddb/users.FREESIDE1
scp -pr root at mail.sysr.com:/etc/raddb/users.FREESIDE1
/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside/users.import
Proceed [y/N]:y
Password:

Use of uninitialized value in string eq at ./svc_acct.import line 170,
<PASSWD> line 1.
Can't find domsvc  in svc_domain.svcnum at ./svc_acct.import line 198,
<PASSWD> line 1.

Signup server is working fine, I can add customers via "Add Customer"
fine.  I followed the steps in admin.html.

2.  I am wondering if this will work:

If I import my shell and user accounts and set up an export for sqlradius
for those services will it export okay to freeradius?  And per the docs it
said for FreeRadius .5 and greater the op fields needed to allow nulls.
Is this still true?

Thanx
Carol Blevins