[freeside] Can't add new custmer

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Mon Oct 13 08:51:10 PDT 2003

As far as I know, this error indicates a misconfiguration of your
service definitions - the service definition that corresponds to the
service you are attempting to provision does not have a default or fixed
domsvc.  Might want to check both default and fixed, though I think
both were supposed to work.

You can't provision a svc_domain service on the new customer screen or
signup server, so I'm unsure what the original poster means...