Date Format = AU or EU

Klaus Boehme klaus at iig.com.au
Sat Oct 4 20:00:30 PDT 2003

I have freeside 1.4.1 up and running on a test bed.

All has been fairly straightforward - even though I know zilch about
perl.

What I'd like to achieve before going 'live' is having the date format
in the interface and output set to AU or EU standard - which is
DD/MM/YYYY

Any clues? is this done via the perl modules?

I am using Postgresql and have it operating in 'European' format.

Also, if there are any Aussies on the list that are using freeside, I'd
like to know your setup for GST.  I am using "Total includes GST"
invoicing - if there is a way to separate that by setting prices
'inclusive' of tax, I'd be interested to know that workaround as well.

Thanks

Klaus

freeside1.4.1
slackware linux 2.4.5