[freeside] First Installation

Daniel Henry daniel at enetonline.net
Sun Nov 16 08:15:50 PST 2003

I dont think it warrants a downgrade of the entire OS ... thats a little
extreme ...  ..... just follow the docs ....  and as I mentioned in the
earlier message .. use apache 1.3 ( that would be a more sensible downgrade)
and your gonna have to upgrade to mysqld 4.1 either way (unless your use
postgres).

Daniel