[freeside] Install Help

James Pickering jamesp at aus-int.com.au
Sat Mar 22 19:46:39 PST 2003

Most likely your postgresql isn't listening on a TCP/IP port; it's
only listening on unix domain sockets. You can either remove the
reference to host=localhost in the connect string or configure
PostgreSQL to listen on TCP.

--
James Pickering
Australian Integration Consultants Pty. Ltd.
Email: jamesp at aus-int.com.au

This message and any attachments are confidential and proprietary. Use
or disclosure by any party other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender by return email.