[freeside] Sending and [re]sending statements

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Mon Jun 30 02:44:04 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 04:38:16PM -0400, Randall Lucas wrote:

> 1. Something I thought I'd point out: while "reprint invoice" seems
> like it would work if it merely called the collection methods on the
> bill object,

No, it wouldn't.

> Is there any interest in reworking this and/or adding a separate link /
> script to explicitly email the invoice?

A separate link for re-emailing would be appropriate.  There's a sloppy
patch that was sent to the mailing list some time ago; it could be
cleaned up and submitted as an apply-able patch.

http://pouncequick.420.am/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=526

> 2. Again, does there exist anywhere a canonical method for producing a
> statement, that is, a list of all bill, pay, credit, and refunds,
> within a given period, with a balance-forward and end of period
> balance, for a given time frame?
>
> Would there be any interest in putting such a thing together if it does
> not exist?

It seems that you are the interested party.
http://pouncequick.420.am/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=545