[freeside] initial config saves some of the values?

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.net
Tue Jun 24 10:48:19 PDT 2003

Ivan,

Cool.  I think it would really jumpstart the process of
user-contributed documentation; when the time is right, perhaps it
could be edited into a more "formal" document.

I agree that the MixedCaps style isn't best for a later-to-be-published
document; happily, there are Wikis that can be configured differently.
I'll check into a few Wiki packages and recommend one or two for you to
choose from.

Best,

Randall