[freeside] initial config saves some of the values?

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Tue Jun 24 10:30:16 PDT 2003

Well, if you think getting some sort of collaberative FAQ/Wiki-type site
is important at the moment, then go ahead and make it happen... :)

Personally, I'm not too fond of the InterCapWikiStyle that removes
the spaces in every title, and would prefer a collaberative FAQ manager
that didn't do that, but since I wouldn't be the one making it happen at
the moment, my preference means very little.

I'd be happy to host it, of course.