[freeside] CreditCard Retry

Troy Hammonds troyh at netsignia.net
Tue Jul 29 08:29:10 PDT 2003

Ok I hade it setup already with Business::OnlinePayment realtime gateway
after 0 days becouse I wanted realtime with authorize.net. I have 3
creditcards I have been testing. 2 I fixed so that they would get
declined and 1 went trough.  Now what I am trying to do is get the other
2 cards to run again.  I setup another Business::OnlinePayment realtime
gateway to be after 1 day but they still didnt run again.  I ran
freeside-daily after i setup the new invoice event.

I am useing Freeside 1.4.1rc5
Business::OnlinePayment realtime gateway with AuthorizeNet