[freeside] PAP questions...

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Fri Jul 25 05:54:27 PDT 2003

Well actually,  so lets say I have a PAP account all set up with it being US
standard(pretend its a US installation) How would I get the PAP to work? I
mean, what do I run other than the daily script thingy? The credit card
stuff seems ok but I never see any PAP stuff working...

Can someone help me out with an example or something please?

Thanks...

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada