[freeside] New Customer Error

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Tue Jul 22 11:31:22 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:16:15PM -0500, Mark Stewart wrote:
> When I try to create a New Customer via cust_main.cgi, I receive an error
> message back stating: Error: Agent 5 (type 3) can't purchase pkgpart.

The full error message should include the relevant pkgpart, such as:

 "Agent 5 (type 3) can't purchase pkgpart 7"

Assuming you haven't cut off the error message, this would indicate
some sort of problem generating or parsing the 'pkgpart_svcpart' field.
I've never seen anything like this before, so I'd suggest starting by
figuring out the value of that field in the source form and in the form
submission, and figuring out what's going wrong with your install.