Change 1st of month date

Gctech Info info at gctechonline.com
Sun Jul 20 23:57:45 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to change the 1st of the month
date or pro-rated date to be the 25th.

What I’m actually trying to do is to bill everyone on the 25th. For
those customers whose credit card did not go thru on that day, that the
system retries to charge them one day before the end of the month, the
30th for instance. If on the 30th their CC still gets rejected, that
their account gets automatically disabled/suspended.

A plus would be that if on the 25th their CC does not go thru, that the
program automatically adds a late fee to their account. Another plus
would be that if their account gets suspended on the 30th, that the
program automatically adds a suspension fee to the person’s account.

I searched around the mailing lists archive, but couldn’t find any info
specifically on this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated it.

Thank you!

Jesus Orozco
Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:info at gctechonline.com"info at gctechonline.com

---