[freeside] fs-setup (*sigh*)

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Thu Jul 10 12:51:51 PDT 2003

Have you simply tried to connect to Postgres from a client using the
username and password and database name you are trying to use with freeside?

It might be a database issue not freeside issue. First make sure your
Postgres is accepting connections form the server you are on via a client.
Then once you determine it is ok , then go back to checking freeside
stuff... as Apache has nothing to do with Postgres itself, with respect to
allowing connections or not to its database, Postgress has to know who is
allowed or not, not Apache

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada