exports problems

Randell J Meyer rjmeyer at humbleguys.net
Wed Apr 16 16:19:56 PDT 2003

after setting up the exports like shown in the web demo we are getting
errors.

freeside system

freebsd 4.7
postgres 7.2
mysql3.23.xx with DBD::mysql installed
freeside 1.4.1.beta7
and all perl mod's

sqlradius system

freeside 4.7
mysql 3.23.xx

sqlmail system
freeside 4.7
mysql 3.23.xx

export setup settings=

export host=ipaddressofradiushost
export sqlradius real time
DBI data source (i have tried dbname, mysql, DBI:mysql and
DBI:mysql:database=mydatabase;host=my.server.com , ipaddress of host)
Database username: dbusername
Database password dbpassword

the problem is that the freeside system is working fine its the
exporting that is failing

the error when trying to setup a packaged radius account

1.  Can't connect(mysql radius radpass), no database driver specified
and DBI_DSN env var not set at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005//FS/cust_svc.pm line 366 ,
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/ASP.pm line 1488

the only place i see to define a sqldb is in the Makefile but I would
think that is for the freeside setup? yes?