[freeside] BankOfAmerica Processing Error

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Thu Sep 26 18:52:21 PDT 2002

Thanks for the bugreport, but problems with your specific
Business::OnlinePayment gateway module probably aren't on topic here.
Try
http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Business-OnlinePayment-BankOfAmerica

You probably need to have someone look at B::OP::BankOfAmerica for you;
it's pretty much orphaned by me (I have no customers on it, and no
access to the gateway for testing).