[freeside] run a separate iteration?

Steve Waterman steve at yurmail.com
Mon Sep 23 12:52:24 PDT 2002

All the steps for freeside are in the documentation.  Apache documentation is
available on their site.  For a quick answer, a seperate iteration means that
that process of apache-ssl will run as the freeside user - one way to do it
is to edit he httpd.conf file and replace www-data as the user (in Debian
www-data is the default account for the web servers).

Don't even bother trying to run anything until everything else is set up
correctly.  And be sure to read EVERYTHING, and install everything step by
step, missing no steps in between.