Adding a Prepaid Dialup Account to Freeside

Rajiv Bajaj rajiv at netmagicsolutions.com
Sun Sep 22 22:23:48 PDT 2002

Hi,

I am running Freeside 1.40, with Apache::ASP on Red Hat 7.3 with Postgres 7.2 and DBI 1.30.

I desperately need help setting up different prepaid dialup options without shell access. In create a service and create a package what options would I select for a 25 hour prepaid account which expires in  three months (a web interface with a pin could be used to renew the account). I specifically need to know what the service options would be i.e. Off, disabled or fixed and how to setup the recurring fee expressions (if you could guide me to a url which gives an explanation for this).

Also I have managed to create a service and add it to a package, but when I go to sell a package to a customer, it gives me a droplist for domain with no options. Where can I populate this domain list and what is it used for.

Would appreciate answers on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajiv Bajaj
www.netmagicsolutions.com