[freeside] Signup.cgi

Kevin Ragsdale KevinR at nationsnetwork.com
Tue Sep 17 10:03:40 PDT 2002

I can create users from the web interface with this service with no
problems.  Username was set to default in the service definition with no
entry.  I changed that to Off, and everything seems to be working on the
signup server now, though success.html doesn't load after account creation.
I'm testing with COMP right now - do you only get the success page with a
billable signup?

>If that's not the case, I have no idea what could be causing the
>username to disappear before it gets to FS::svc_acct::check.
>

>--
>_ivan

Thanks again,

Kevin