Vpopmail Export

kragsdale3 at cox.net kragsdale3 at cox.net
Tue Sep 10 08:23:17 PDT 2002

Well, I finally got my brain in gear and got the vpopmail export working.  The vpasswd file and user directories are exported, but vpasswd.cdb is not being updated.  We manually run the vmkpasswd command and then the accounts work.  I'm guessing this can be added to the perl script pretty easily.

I also discovered that, unlike textradius, vpopmail doesn't update the vpasswd file but replaces it.  So we copied the existing vpasswd file to the export directory so existing users aren't affected.

Kevin