[freeside] Vpopmail Export

Kevin Ragsdale kragsdale3 at cox.net
Mon Sep 9 17:04:44 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <ivan at 420.am>
To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [freeside] Vpopmail Export

> On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 05:59:23PM -0400, kragsdale3 at cox.net wrote:
> > >
> > > As far as I can tell, the error messages indicate you haven't setup
ssh
> > > keys for unattended operation from freeside@<your.freeside.machine> to
> > > vpopmail@<your.vpopmail.machine>
> >
> > Ok, but if that's the case I don't understand why the textradius
> > export will work to the vpopmail server, as it also requires
> > unattended SSH operation.
>
> Because you setup keys for the root user, but not the vpopmail user.

Gotcha.  Thanks for your patience.  I must admit I'm a little confused
about this - I thought I setup keys for the freeside user.

> Please wrap your columns at 80 lines.

Sorry about that; I've tried subscribing with my work address, but
keep getting an undeliverable error.  I'm having to go through Cox's
webmail interface right now.

> --
> _ivan

Kevin