cust_main.cgi error when executing a search for customer by lastname

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Thu Oct 3 10:27:12 PDT 2002

I recently installed Freeside and I am getting an error when I try and
execute a search for a customer by LastName as well as any of the searches
that do a fuzzy search or LIKE query. Below is the error I am getting. I
have included as well a list of all modules and dependencies I have
installed. All installed correctly with no errors. Any help in getting this
working would be appreciated. This is my first attempt at making a proper
post so If I have not included enough information please let me know.

Error message reported by query - cust_main.cgi

Errors Output
Error executing "SELECT * FROM cust_main WHERE last ILIKE ?": ERROR: parser:
parse error at or near "ilike" at cust_main.cgi line 503 ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1434
Debug Output
Error executing "SELECT * FROM cust_main WHERE last ILIKE ?": ERROR: parser:
parse error at or near "ilike" at cust_main.cgi line 503 ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1434

Error messages in Apache Logs
[Thu Oct  3 10:11:28 2002] [error] [asp] [25451] [error] Error executing
"SELECT * FROM cust_main WHERE last ILIKE ?": ERROR:  parser: parse error at
or near "ilike" at cust_main.cgi line 503 <--> ,
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1434

- I am using Freeside Version 1.4.1Beta3

- I am using Apache::ASP version 2.37

- I have installed all perl modules and the list of dependencies that are
listed for freeside and all installed without any problems or errors. I have
listed below all versions of what I installed in the order they are listed
on the freeside website.

- I am running this on machine
Redhat 7.3

The following installed via RPM packages
apache-1.3.23-14
apache-devel-1.3.23-14
mod_perl-1.26-5
mod_ssl-2.8.7-6
postgresql-7.0.2-2
postgresql-devel-7.0.2-2
postgresql-server-7.0.2-2
postgresql-perl-7.0.2-2
OpenSSH_3.1p1
Perl version 5.6.1

Here is a list of the versions I installed of the modules and dependencies
MIME-Base64-2.12
Digest-MD5-2.20
URI-1.22
HTML-Tagset-3.03