Signup Server

Jeremy McGee jeremy at filtertoad.com
Thu Oct 3 02:25:13 PDT 2002

We are trying to deploy Freeside for a new ISP.  We are having some trouble with the signup server.  After we start it (using the provided init scripts) it seems to randomly die after some period.  If we start it manually, it seems to die after the shell session is closed.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated as we are trying to get it fully functional so that we can accept subscribers ASAP.

FYI, the Freeside is running on a 1.4ghz Redhat 7.2 installation.  The only other thing it is running is MySQL.

JM