[freeside] ACH and Signup Server

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Wed Nov 20 20:28:49 PST 2002

Oh yes, from upgrade9.html:

  If you want to use ACH (electronic checks), you will need to make
  changes to your database.  The easiest way to make these changes is to
  dump your database (with pg_dump), change the payinfo field in the
  cust_pay, cust_refund, h_cust_pay and h_cust_refund tables from
  varchar(16) to varchar(80), reload the database from the dump, and run
  dbdef-create