[freeside] Adding a package

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue May 28 16:47:29 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 07:33:02PM -0400, Dale Hege wrote:

> I've been working on the mysql stuff and while working on the "packages
> with unconfigured services (by package number)" search I found that I am
> not getting any packages output even though they are there.

MySQL does not support subqueries.  Subqueries are used for the "with
unconfigured services" search results.  You mentioned you've been working
on patches for MySQL support;  this is one of the things that needs to be
patched.

> I tested this in the webdemo and everything works.

The 1.4.0 webdemo runs on PostgreSQL, which supports subqueries.

> So here is my log for the sql server
> insterting a new package for a customer.

I doubt anything is wrong with the insert.