Adding a package

Dale Hege fhege at lumenexus.net
Tue May 28 16:33:30 PDT 2002

I've been working on the mysql stuff and while working on the "packages
with unconfigured services (by package number)" search I found that I am
not getting any packages output even though they are there. I tested this
in the webdemo and everything works. So here is my log for the sql server
insterting a new package for a customer. I'm just looking for someones
opinion on if anything is missing from the setup process. Below is
everything except for all the selects to get the svc,pkg,etc info.
Thanks,

-Dale

4 Query       INSERT INTO cust_pkg(pkgnum,custnum,pkgpart, otaker)
VALUES('12', '1', '1', 'fhege')
4 Query       INSERT INTO h_cust_pkg ( history_date, history_user,
history_action, pkgnum, custnum, pkgpart, otaker) VALUES(1022627949,
'fhege', 'insert', '12', '1', '1', 'fhege')
4 Query       COMMIT
4 Query       ROLLBACK